Clear Horizons, LLC
MP Systems, Inc
Low Voltage Services
Overview | Voice/Data Cabling | Phone Systems | Fire | Security | Audio/Visual Systems | Specialized Services | Contact Us
Pieper Electric can offer high-tech solutions for your information technology needs and we will go above and beyond to cater these solutions to your business. These solutions include: Wireless LAN connectivity, Voice over IP communications, Fiber-optic cabling, Phone system support and troubleshooting, and Ethernet LAN cabling.
Many of these options can provide value-added engineering to make a business run more efficiently and therefore save money. We employ union-classified master technicians and systems integrators that have the ability to troubleshoot any low voltage system with an arsenal of high-tech testing equipment.
Pieper Electric’s association with the Federated Electrical Contractors – Advanced Technology Group creates a unique environment in which the company can provide an unsurpassed ability to respond to customer’s needs no matter the expertise needed or geographic location.
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A (10-Gig)
- Installation, testing & troubleshooting
- Fiber optics (single and multi-mode)
- OTDR Testing & troubleshooting
- Wi-fi access point installs
- Troubleshooting and security testing
- Long-range bridging
- Structured cabling systems (ISP/OSP)
- Installation, Programming, & Troubleshooting
- Analog, Digital, and VoIP technologies
- Inspections and preventive maintenance
- Testing of current fire systems
- Installation & Commissioning
- Security/Surveillance Cameras
- IP, CCTV, DVR Systems, NDVR systems
- Covert cameras
- Access Control
- Biometrics, Card Readers, Door Contacts, & Strikes
- Alarm Systems
- Burglary, glass break detection, integration to camera systems and remote monitoring
- Monitoring for home and businesses
- 24/7/365 monitoring facility to provide notification of any event in a facility
- Conference Room setup
- Audio/Visual layout and integration
- Touch screen controls, VGA/HDMI installations, and lighting integration
- Loudspeaker systems & cabling
- Recreational facilities
- Outdoor environments
- Indoor loudspeakers for production or manufacturing facilities
- Emergency Evacuation systems to fulfill OSHA requirements (http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/evacuation/alarms.html )
If you require it, Pieper Electric can do it. The design service begins with a complete walk-through with you, the customer. We answer any questions you may have, evaluate your facility, and define your company's communications needs. From there, we will take the budget you are looking for and put together a comprehensive information technology distribution system for your facility based on your needs.
Consultation includes, but is not limited to, a Pieper Electric representative making a visit to your facility to evaluate your needs and any issues you may have questions about. We are available to consult with general contractors, business owners, and homeowners in order to offer you solutions to your communications problems.
Pieper Electric has the ability to test and certify virtually any communications system available today. Whether it's a fiber optic OTDR test, a wireless security test, or testing of your existing copper cabling, we can handle it. Many times when a communications problem arises, this is the first step we take to resolve it. All of our installations are tested to meet or exceed IEEE communications standards.
A certified installation means warranty, reliability, and security. Pieper Electric can offer certification for Panduit, Hubbell-Premise, and other structured cabling installations. Our testing services can also provide the best path to certification along with our strategic business partnerships in the communications industry to offer you, the customer, the best possible reliable solution.
Pieper Electric also has the ability to deploy a team of risk assessment and security vulnerability auditors to your site and can provide you with a full report of network vulnerabilities for your facility.