Clear Horizons, LLC
MP Systems, Inc
Renewable Energy Solutions and Energy Consulting
Solar / Photovoltaic
Bio Gas Generation
Photovoltaics, or PV, is a technology that converts light directly into electricity.
The sun produces a potential for 89,000 terawatts of power every day. Humans, (ALL Humans) consume 15 terawatts per day. By exploiting this vast solar resource, we would not only have the capacity to power every home on earth, but we could reduce emissions, progress towards energy independence and create a brighter future for the entire planet.
At Pieper Electric we believe in energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies. We have established ourselves as an industry leader by creating “turnkey” solutions, which enable you to reduce your consumption on non-renewable resources and reduce your operating costs.
- Modules have warranties of 25 years and can last 40+ years, producing FREE energy well after the initial investment.
- It saves you money on your utilities’ electricity bill.
- Solar energy is secure. Solar production is not affected by supply and demand price increasing/ fluctuation that affects other fuel sources (coal, oil, etc.)
- Produces renewable energy and no pollution from an inexhaustible fuel source; the sun.
- They operate silently, have no moving parts, do not release offensive smells and do not require you to add any fuel.
- Solar require very minimal maintenance.
- Solar is generated where it is needed
- The use of solar energy indirectly reduces health costs by reducing the use of fossil fuels.
- Solar Energy does not contribute to global warming, acid rain or smog.
- By not using any fuel, Solar Energy does not contribute to the cost and problems of the recovery and transportation of fuel or the storage of radioactive waste.
- In Wisconsin, any value added by a solar-energy system or a wind-energy system is exempt from general property taxes, per Wis. Stat. § 70.111, however the property value of the building may increase.
- For either a business or residence, there are incentives and/or tax benefits that aid in the cost of the sytem.
No Job is Too Big or Too Small
- Utility Scale
From inception to commissioning…
- Site Assessments
- Assitance with grants, incentives and tax benefits.
- Roof, Ground, Awning, or Pole-Mount Installations
- NABCEP Certified PV Installer™ Labor
- System Monitoring
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
Completed Solar Installations (Click Project Name for Photos)
|MATC Photovoltaic Education Laboratory||540kW||Milwaukee, WI|
|USGS National Wildlife Center||76.1kW||Madison, WI|
|ATC (American Transmission Company)||50.3kW||Pewaukee, WI|
|Racine City Annex||36.9kW||Racine, WI|
|Potawatomi Administration Building||32.3kW||Milwaukee, WI|
|MSOE (Milwaukee School of Engineering)||29.1kW||Milwaukee, WI|
|Menomonee Falls Middle School||24.8kW||Menomonee Falls, WI|
|Kastenmeier Court House||23.5kW||Madison, WI|
|Janesville Waste Water Treatment Plant||16.6kW||Janesville, WI|
|National Guard (GMIA)||16.5kW||Milwaukee, WI|
|Mequon Nature Preserve||10.5kW||Mequon, WI|
|Wauwatosa Fire House||12.4kW||Wauwatosa, WI|
|Negaunee Public School||10.5kW||Negaunee, MI|
|City of Madison (East Streets Maintenance)||10.0kW||Madison, WI|
|Mequon Residence (Battery Backup System)||6.0kW||Mequon, WI|
|Helenville Residence||5.6kW||Hellenville, WI|
|Saint Matthews Lutheran Church||5.6kW||Wauwatosa, WI|
|Gordon Parks Residence||4.8kW||Whitewater, WI|
|Milwaukee Residence||4.7kW||Milwaukee, WI|
|Gateway Technical College||2.9kW||Racine, WI|
|Innovative Dynamics Network||2.5kW||Racine, WI|
|Bell Residence||2.0kW||Milwaukee, WI|
|Madison Residence||1.9kW||Madison, WI|
|Milwaukee Residence||1.6kW||Milwaukee, WI|
|Wauwatosa Residence||1.4kW||Wauwatosa, WI|
|Pieper Solar Trailer (Batter Backup System)||1.0kW||Milwaukee, WI|
|Falk Residence (Battery Backup System)||1.0kW||Racine, WI|
TOTAL INSTALLED SOLAR 930.44kW
Per Year Energy Savings Equivalents for Total kW Installed
metric tons of CO²
gallons of gasoline
barrels of oil
Carbon sequestered by 21,624
tree seedlings grown over 10 years
Carbon sequestered annually by
acres of pine or fir forests
Click Here to Check Us Out